Payment Options

Murus
huonfae31

Payment Options

Post by huonfae31 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:19 pm

Murus seems great so far, are you still working on it or lost interest? I have not bought it yet. Billing options don't suit me. Offer Paysafecard please. Some more privacy minded may prefer bcoin. paysafecard convenience for me please :)

Also Murus should offer the option to buy a license that is username/serial, not bound to any email addres. Every body has a halfdozen emails personal business or other, and they change often or get misremembered. More confusing and ugly to activate Murus with a serial and remember what the old lost email address was.

hany

Re: Payment Options

Post by hany » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:29 pm

Murus seems great so far, are you still working on it or lost interest?
We are working on it every day from morning 'til night, we are releasing official and unofficial betas very often and we will release next version 1.3 in a couple of days with great new features (like bandwidth management, interface management and more). We are also working at a bunch of companion apps, some of them already appeared as betas in our forum, some others are running only on our Macs. We are definitely committed in working on it :) We have great ideas for future Murus development.
Offer Paysafecard please.
Our reseller, FastSpring, currently does not offer Paysafecard as an option, sorry.
However we accept direct paypal payments, and you don't need a paypal account, you can use an online exchanger like http://www.paysafecardtopaypal.com (never tried it, just found it on google). Contact us at info@murus.it for more info.
Some more privacy minded may prefer bcoin
We will accept Bitcoins in the near future :)
Also Murus should offer the option to buy a license that is username/serial, not bound to any email address
If a user buys Murus through FastSpring and he really needs a different license username/serial then we can provide him a personalized license and disable the old one. However this can be done only manually contacting us via email. If a user buys Murus directly from us (direct paypal or whatever) then we can arrange a personalized license on the fly.