Murus 1.4 is available for download.
All Murus users can download and upgrade for free.
- New "white" GUI. This is experimental and may change before final Murus 1.4 is released.
- PF Deployment. Use Murus Injector and Murus Vials to deploy a full pf configuration in just one mouse click without the need to install Murus. Get Murus Injector 1.0 beta here: http://murusfirewall.com/downloadmurusinjectorbeta.php
- Remote management safety. Murus now has a specific feature to avoid being locked out when using Murus on a remotely managed Mac.
- User Notes. All Murus objects can now be commented using user notes.
- Services overrides. Murus is now able to tell you if a newly added (or moved) service overrides or is overridden by existing managed services. The check is made only on services ports definition.
- Interaction with Vallum 1.0 public beta, the new application firewall for OS X.
1 post • Page 1 of 1