Vallum feature suggestions
Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:19 pm
After the release of Vallum 1.2 there are still several features I'd like to see in the app.
- IP subnet-based filtering. Rather than having to allow a single app multiple times for various IPs Vallum should allow a filter to set a /24 or /16 block based on the detected IP.
- DNS-based filtering. Vallum displays the original DNS name used to attempt an outbound connection but doesn't allow permissions based on this. Useful for round-robin DNS servers.
- Option to always allow Apple signed apps (with or without notifications). Some way to override this for specific Apple apps would be nice.
- Better integration with Murus Pro. Ideally I'd like a way in Vallum to allow an app's inbound ports in Murus.
- Integration with the Log Visualizer for blocked outbound apps.