Vallum 1.3 is available as a free update for all Vallum users.
This release offers a lot a of improvements and important bug fixes.
Hot to update from Vallum 1.2:
save your configuration as custom preset or export it to file, then run Vallum 1.3 installer to update. Once finished your Mac will restart. Import your old configuration to restore your rules.
- Vallum code ported to Swift 3
- improved interface now uses modal panels and progress indicators
- simplified registration process
- app view displays a question mark when a managed app is missing
- added option to hide popup message when automatically switching preset
- added option to hide splash screen at Vallum startup
- added option to enable app's signature verification in apps view (disabled by default)
- signature verification speed improved, bundle resources are ignored
- changed Vallum configuration location, now in /etc
- changed Vallum configuration file format to binary however old text based xml file can be used. It is also possible to export text based configurations - keeping the ALT/OPTION key pressed while Vallum Tools menu is open.
- notification alerts 'silence' button is always unchecked in new alerts
- bug fixes
Vallum application firewall
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests