Vallum 2.1 is now available for download. It's a free update for all Vallum users.
This version includes some GUI improvements and improved usability and stability.
- Lock/unlock the firewall providing administrator password. Administrators can use Vallum to constrain normal users connectivity
- Improved apps rules logic, now it is possible to add both blocked and passed records to both inclusive and exclusive apps
- Added contextual menus for all lists
- Copy/Paste IP addresses, hostnames and apps rulesets from contextual menus
- Pass/block apps, ports or IP addresses from logs contextual menu
- Improved GUI readability and usability
- Show per-apps logs in apps popover view
- Fixed Murus interaction bugs
- Minor bugs fixed
How to upgrade from Vallum 2.0:
Backup your current Vallum configuration exporting it or saving as custom preset. Run Vallum 2.1 beta 2 installer. Your Mac will reboot.
Vallum application firewall
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest